Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Money-maker Nail Polish and TRESemme at CVS

I promised a CVS scenario for peanut butter and here it is.  I walked into CVS this morning to scan my card at the big red machine and check nail polish prices.  And what did my wondering eyes appear!!!  A $2/$10 Nail, Lip and Eye coupon AND $3 off any TRESemme purchase.  Wow.  I then headed over to see how much TRESemme was and it's on clearance for $3.74! Combine that with my $5/2 coupon and it's a MM.  AND all Wet 'n Wild products are B1G1 50% off.   I noticed at the very bottom shelf they had polish for $.99 each, making each 2nd one $.50.   Combine that with my $1/1 Fergie, Wet n Wild coupons that's a MM!!!  Now I could definitely buy peanut butter!

 

I purchased everything in 1 transaction because I am saving my ECB for DreamLites!!!!  Here is the breakdown:

9 Wet 'n Wild Nail Polish - $.99
1 Wet 'n Wild Lip Gloss - $1.99
1 TRESsemme Shampoo - $3.74
1 TRESsemme Shampoo - $3.74
4 Skippy Peanut Butter - $10 (Receive $3 ECB when you buy $10 worth)

The register automatically deducted $.50 for 5 of the Wet n' Wild products.  I know, if I had bought 10 nail polishes it would have been cheaper, but I have 3 little girls and wanted to put 3 polishes in each of their stockings.  Also, I wanted to try the lip gloss for myself.  Total price for all Wet n' Wild was $8.40 before coupons or $3.60 MM after coupons.  The total price for the TRESsemme shampoo before coupons was $7.48 or $.52 MM after coupons.

I then used:

$2/$10 Nail, Lip, Eye etc. CVS coupon from red coupon machine
10 $1/1 Wet 'n Wild/Fergie etc. from 11/17 Red Plum insert.
$3/1 TRESemme CVS coupon from red coupon machine
$5/2 TRESemme from 11/17 Red Plum insert
4 $1/1 Skippy from 11/17 Smart Source insert

Total Price for everything was $3.95 with tax BUT I received a $3 ECB. 

Happy Shopping!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment