Monday, November 4, 2013

Week 13-End of Week Tally

Unfortunately I do not have a picture this week.  Yes, I seem to always be running behind lately!  What is interesting though is that I took advantage of all those BOGO sales on juice.  I was a little uneasy about how a full size juice would be received, but man you would have thought these people struck gold!  Originally I was thinking juice would be good because it would be continued nutrition.  Turns out it was awesome and I will definitely keep juice in mind going forward.

What I bought:

8 Mott's Apple Juice 64oz - My Price $.50ea, Cost $2.99 BOGO (used 8 $1/1 Mott's Juice)
6 Welch's Essential Juice Cocktail 64oz - My Price $..60 each, Cost $3.19 BOGO (used 6 $1/1 Welch's Essential Juice)

Total for the Week:

My Cost:  $7.60
Products:  $21.53

Running Tally - End of Week 13
 
My Cost:  $68.20
Products:  $374.91


No comments:

Post a Comment