Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Week 9 - End of Week Tally

Last week my entire family came down with strep throat.  Yes, we are a family that shares.  So, I really only had time for 1 deal and it's a little sticky because I had $5 ECB at CVS to begin with. So I did 2 transactions to score 6 jars of peanut butter:

Transaction 1:  I bought 4 Skippy Peanut Butter - My Cost $1.80, Sale Price 2 for $5 (I used my $5 ECB, 4 $1/1 Skippy).  I also got back $3 ECB.

Transaction 2:  I bought 2 more Skippy for the same price, used 2 more $1/1, and was out of pocket $.40 after giving the $3ECB.

Not a lot of food, but I needed to be at CVS to grab prescriptions, so I did what I could.

Total for the Week:

My Cost:  $2.20
Products:  $15.00

Running Tally - End of Week 9
 
My Cost:  48.76
Products:  301.09

No comments:

Post a Comment