Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Week 20-One Trip this Week

Because we are so close to Christmas and I am over my $5/week total, I decided to give my budget a little break this week.  That and the fact that I am working on making Chex Mix to pass out this Saturday, along with the VERY busy last week of school schedule, Mommy is swamped!!!!  Here's what I bought:

2 Bags of Purina One Cat Food - BOGO 7.69.  My Price (-4.81 for 2), I used 2 of the $5.15/1 Purina One emailed coupons AND 2 of the $1/1 Purina Target coupons.

6 Campbell's Healthy Request - Sales Price $10/10.  My Price $4.00.  I used 2 of the $1/3 Campbell's Healthy Request soups printable.

Total for the Week:

My Price:   (-.81)
Products:  $11.69

Running Tally - End of Week 20

My Price:  $101.98
Products:  $503.85

I am officially back on track with my totals for the week and am looking forward to handing out my "Christmas presents" on Saturday!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment