Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Week 17 - End of Week Tally

I was so disappointed with all the sales last week I ended up just running in and picking up cups of noodles.  What a difference a week makes in sales!  I didn't feel bad about this though because I made homemade turkey noodle soup to hand out on Saturday, so at least our homeless friends would all have something hot to eat.  That actually went over really great and I can't wait to do it again.
10 Nissan Big Cup Noodles - My Price $2.50, Sales Price $2.50
6 Maruchan Yakisoba - My Price $2.97, Sales Price $2.97
2 Degree Deo - My Price $0, Sales Price $2.00 (used $1/1 Degree at Walgreens)
6-pack Handwarmers - My Price $0, Sales Price $2.50 (used my balance rewards points at Walgreens)
Homemade Turkey Noodle Soup - Priceless (hehe hehe)
 
Week 17 Totals


My Price $5.47
Products $9.97

Running Tally - End of Week 17
 
My Cost:  $86.95
Products:  $459.53

No comments:

Post a Comment