Thursday, September 5, 2013

Week 5 - Part A

All of the coupons in this Sunday's paper pretty much stank.  I don't see any fantastic sales, and I believe I have exhausted my coupon stash for "free" stuff.  I'm not giving up this week, but it's going to take a little more research.  I have a friend who said they have some coupons for me, so maybe I can pull something out the coupon swap.

So, since as of last week I was grossly underneath what should have been $20 spent at week 4, I have ordered coupons from a coupon clipping service - I like CouponDede.com.  Yes, it is paying for coupons, but don't we do that anyway when we buy the paper?  With shipping my total was $9.75, but I will be able to use those coupons to score LOTS more free stuff.  Way more than if I just bought the products straight off the shelves - because let's face it, I can actually make money and get more product with the coupons.   

As for the rest of the week, I may be buying boxes of Ramen noodles and calling it a day because I'm really not excited about the sales!  Crossing my fingers over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment