Monday, November 4, 2013

Week 14 - Taking Advantage

Taking advantage.....of the new coupons from Sunday that is! 
`
Publix has the Yakisoba noodles on sale BOGO for $.99.  I had 7 of the $1/2 Maruchan or Yakisoba noodles making them ($-.07) My Price or $6.93 Sales Price.  This sale continues through tomorrow if you'd like to take advantage.
Publix also had a Right Guard Deo on Sale for $2.83.  I used 3 of the Publix $1.5/1 coupons, and 3 of the $1.50/1 Manufacturer coupons, making the 3 a $.51 Money Maker for myself, and the total price of deodorants$8.49.
 
My total cost beginning this week for 17 items is ($-.58).  I love weeks like this!!!!
 
My coupon buddy Russell who also coupons for the Help Our Homeless Veterans and Citizens said that there was a huge Money-maker (MM) at Wal-Mart with the $10/ 3 Gas X coupon from a couple weeks ago, and I still have some of the MM Schick coupons to use if I can ever find someone in stock!!!
 
I will be posting new Publix matchups or anything else of note early this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment