Thursday, November 14, 2013

Week 15 - What I Will Be Picking Up

I know, with me it's always Publix, Publix, Publix.  I can't help it.  It is the cheapest place to shop.  But don't veer from your list or get too comfortable because you can also spend too much on an item not on sale too.  Anyway.....there are some fantastic deals going on at Publix this week and here is what I will be picking up for myself and our homeless friends:

Campbell's Condensed Soup - still $1.33 BOGO yeah!!!  Unfortunately TODAY is the last day to take full advantage of this sale.  Use $1/5 Campbell's condensed soup Publix coupon AND $.40/4 Campbell's condensed soup manufacturer coupon (exp. 1/15/14).  I am officially out of the $.40/2 coupon that was available and used them all earlier in the week.  So, if you only buy 5, your price will be $.31/can.  If you buy more to make the coupons match to 20 (use 4 of the Publix and 5 of the manufacturer) then your price per can is $.27.  Since we confirmed last weekend that our homeless friends love the "cream ofs" this is what I will be focusing on this week.

Progresso Soup - BOGO $1.99.  Use $.50/2 Progresso Soup (exp 11/16 or 12/14).  There is also a $.50/2 Progresso soup at coupons.com.  This obviously doubles and makes each can $.49 wyb 2.  I will probably take advantage of this for our homeless friends next week before the new ad comes out.  There is also a $.50/2 Upromise deposit as well - I love money for the babies!!!

Del Monte Vegetables - BOGO $1.25.  Use $.50/4 Del Monte Canned Veg (exp 2/1/14).  This makes each can $.37 wyb 4.  I think this is a decent price for canned veg.  I'm going to pick up the hubs some cream corn because he loves it, but we don't normally buy a lot of canned veg because I put up what I grow in my garden.

Ronzoni Pasta - BOGO $1.49.  Use 2 $.75/1 Ronzoni Healthy Harvest to make the 2 boxes FREE.  I will definitely be picking up 2 for our homeless friends because my family does not like it but they are FREE.

Capri Sun 100% Juice boxes - BOGO $3.99.  Use 2 of the $1/1 Capri Sun from coupons.com to make them just $.99 each.  That is a heck of a deal for 100% juice boxes.

Purina Cat Chow 3.15lb bag - BOGO $5.49.  Sounds a little high I know, BUT you can stack 2 Target $1/1 Purina Cat Chow coupons with 2 of the $1/1 Purina Cat Chow manufacturer coupons to make them $.74 each.  That is a great deal in my book! 

Prego 100% Spaghetti Sauce - BOGO $3.49.  Use the $.40/2 Prego Sauce manufacturer coupon that expires 1/15/14.  This makes each jar $1.35 - but it is the big jar - 48oz.  I really like to use these as a base when I make sauce then add my tomatoes and veg from the garden. 

Kibbles n Bits Dog Food - $3.99/ Bag - Ends Tomorrow!!!  I noticed this morning that there was a Target coupon for $1/1 Kibbles n Bits coupon.  Stack that with the $1.50/1 Kibbles manufacturer coupon and that makes each 4lb bag just $1.50.  Stock up quick.

Publix Young Turkey - $.59/lb.  These are frozen and at least 10lbs limit 2.  I will be running in to grab my 2 just to put in the freezer because this is the cheapest price I can remember ever seeing!  I cannot wait until the hubs fires up the smoker with one of those bad boys.  Yum, yum.

Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment