Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Week 2, Part A

Apparently I still have the "hurry and grab it bug" to get started.  I went to Publix and spent $2.58 and got 2 boxes of Barilla pasta BOGO ($1.11), and 2 Knorr sides BOGO ($1.29).  This does not help at all towards my end goal!!!  If you are a person that does not want to coupon at all Publix is a great place to shop just for the BOGOs, but NOW I have a P...L...A...N and have decided to calm down and shop smarter!

Starting Wednesday the new Publix sale starts, and here is my scenario there:

4 Suave Deodorant - My Cost $0, Sale BOGO $1.99/2 (using 2 $1/2 Publix coupon from Health and Beauty Flyer AND 2 $1/1 Suave Deo from makinglifebetter.com)

4 Hamburger Helper - My Cost $1 (.25 per box), Sale $10/10 (using Publix Digital $1/4 Hamburger Helper AND 2 Kroger $1/2 Hamburger Helper from sales flyer in Sunday paper)

4 BC Ultimate Potatoes IF included in 10/$10 sale - My Cost $1 (.25 per box), Sale $10/10 (using $.75/1 BC Ultimate Potatoes)

This puts my total so far at $4.83, products $14.56.

I am not done yet, will still be looking for items that pop up as free or super cheap, but I really wish I hadn't ran in and grabbed things without coupons.  If the Deodorant goes as I hope, then I will definitely be going back to pick up more, but there is a limit of 2 per trip on the one coupon.  I hope tomorrow goes well!




No comments:

Post a Comment