Sunday, August 25, 2013

Week 4 - Part A

It is Sunday and I haven't even opened my papers yet or clipped coupons.  But.....I was doing a little research this morning and realized that I had some coupons that I could use to score more really cheap stuff!  I typically clip what I think I may use, then hold the inserts until the coupons have expired just in case I see a great deal and I can go back and clip it later.  It saves me time (I think) and this system just works for me.

Anyway....I went ahead and ended up spending around $2.12 at Wal-Mart this afternoon - just to get the week started?????

I bought 9 Gillette shave preps - My Cost $.86 for 9, Cost $18.86 for 9 (used 3 of the $6/3 Gillette Cartridge, Razor, Shave Prep or Skin Product coupons, NO SIZE RESTRICTIONS, 8/11 RP insert)

I bought 6 Neutrogena Make-up Removing/Cleansing Cloths - My Cost $1.32 for 6, Cost $11.82/6 (used 3 of the $3.50/2 Neutrogena Acne, Cleansing or Facial Moisture Treatment Products, excludes Bar Soap and Naturals Products, NO SIZE RESTRICTIONS, 7/28 SS insert)

Finally I picked up 2 10 packs of Bic pens - My Cost ($-.06) for 2, Cost $1.94 for 2 (used 2 $1/1 BIC Stationery Product coupons, 8/4 SS insert)

The shave gels messed up my total because some were 1.97, and some 2.24.  The cleansing cloths I bought because I thought it might be a good way for women to wash their face without using precious water.  The pens - they will probably go in the Sunday School supply closet and not towards the product total, but with my budget any moneymaker I can get will help my totals!!!!

Running Tally - Week 4

My Cost:  $2.12
Products:  $30.68

Not a bad start!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment