Thursday, August 29, 2013

Week 4 - Update and Moneymaker

I found a great coupon to go along with everything else this week.  It can be used 2 different ways: to either make $.50 per coupon, or to buy 4 items for completely free (this was at Publix, and I have not scoped out other stores because it may be an even bigger money maker at Walmart)

The first trip to Publix I used 2 of $.50/2 Maruchan bowls or Yakisoba noodles from the 8/25 SS insert - the double of course.  I only bought 4 of the bowls (which are 4 for $1) and used the 2 coupons and made $1, so I snagged another can of tuna. 

This morning I went back to Publix with 2 more of the same coupons and picked up 8 of the Maruchan bowls for completely free.

I have been looking for a coupon like this!!!!  Not only to donate to the homeless but for the kids to take to Sunday School to donate for Blessings in a Backpack.  Woohoo!!!!!  What a score when I was already at my $5 limit AND I'm passing out food in a camp this Saturday!

This coupon doesn't expire until the end of October, so I am going to take part of my budget next week and order more from a coupon clipping service. 

Happy, Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment