Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Week 4 - The Game Plan

Thank goodness I already had a good start to the week because this weeks sales are not looking awesome to me.  I do have a few things in mind though:

Today at Publix (last day of the sale):

4 Zatarain's Rice Mix - My Cost $2.00 for 4, Sale Price 10/$10 (using 2 of the $.50/2 Zatarain's rice mix). 

This put my total at $4.12, so now I'm going to get a little tricky......

Tomorrow at Publix:

4 Dove Anti-Perspirant  - My Cost $-4.00 for 4, Sale Price is 2.99 BOGO or 5.98 for 4 (using 2 $3 off Dove Go Sleeveless, Go Fresh, Cleartone Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant or Clinical Protection Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant, exp. 9/15/13 (RP 08/18/13) AND 2 OF $2/2 Dove Personal Care Item from Target Printable)

At this point, I am going to pick up as many cans of tuna I can get since I made money!!!!!!  Also, I'd really like to have complete meals to hand out this Saturday when I visit the homeless camp!



No comments:

Post a Comment