Friday, May 16, 2014

A surprisingly nice trip to Wal-Mart?

So, my Wal-Mart finally stocked up on the markers.  They have been out ever since that coupon came out and I've been dying to find them!  But when they rang up at the register they were only $.75 so I had a surprise MM!  Woohoo!  Here's how this trip went down....it's the kind that makes me giggle:

6 Crayola Markers - $.75.  I paid $-1.50!!!!
Used 6 of the $1/1 Crayola Markers from 4/6 RP insert.  I know I will need these for school supplies next year!

1 Almay Eye Makeup Remover - $1.14.  I paid $-.86!!!!
Used $2/1 Almay eye that printed from a Walgreens receipt (it said manufacturer coupon!)

2 Top Soil - $1.36 each.  I paid $2.72.  
No coupons used.  I ended up getting 2 because the markers were $.75 instead of $.97 like I thought they would be!

My total at the register was $.36, or  $1.11 after tax.  Less than the 1 bag of soil I went into the store for! (Sorry for the pic-my back said NO to lifting those out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment