Friday, May 2, 2014

Week 39 - No Such Thing as a MM at Kroger

I went into Kroger to use that awesome $3/1 Advil Congestion coupon the other day on the smaller variety and it was REJECTED!  Their new system will not allow any overage on coupons.  That literally screwed up my entire game plan because I was going to use that overage to get back on track for my totals (I'm almost $5 over!).  I was going to use the overage to buy the soup for the homeless, and then pay out of pocket for the super cheap deodorant. As I said before that did not work out.  Here's the breakdown:

10 Chicken Noodle Soup - $.69 each, or $6.90 total.  No coupons used.  For the homeless.

4 Ladies Speed Stick - $.99 each with Mega event pricing wyb 4.  I paid $-.04.
I used 4 of the $1/1 Speed Stick from 4/27 SS insert.  I am assuming if it is within pennies they will accept the overage???

4 Speed Stick Gear - $2.49 each with Mega event pricing wyb 4.  I paid $.49 each or $1.96 total.
I used 4 of the $2/1 Speed Stick Gear from 4/27 SS insert.

4 Mens Speed Stick - $1.29 each with Mega event pricing wyb 4.  I paid $.29 each, or $1.16 total.

My total at the register was $9.98 before tax, on a total of $37.98 worth of groceries.  So, it looks like unless there is a serious Mega sale matchup going on at Kroger I'm not going to be shopping there!

No comments:

Post a Comment