Friday, May 16, 2014

Week 41 - My Quick Run into Publix

So, I ran into Publix on the 14th with fingers crossed that they would not be out of Breyers!  I really wanted to keep my total at $10 or below because even with all of the awesome deals this week, I know that the $10/$50 Target coupon is coming out in Sundays paper and I want to wait to stock up on cheese crackers, BBQ sauce, more granola bars and feminine products with that.  So...the result is this short little trip:

9 Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars - $2.34 BOGO.  I paid $.34 for 2, or $1.53 total!!!
I used 9 of the $1/1 Quaker Big Chewy from 5/4 RP insert.  These are for the homeless - I love this deal!  They are perfect for our homeless friends, especially now that it's heating up!

2 Carefree Liners - $3.21 BOGO.  I paid $1.21 for both.
I used 2 of the $.50/1 Carefree from 4/27 SS insert (which doubled to $1).  These are for the homeless.

2 Stayfree Pads - $3.21 BOGO.  I paid $1.21 for both.
I used 2 of the $1/1 Stayfree from 4/27 SS insert.  These are for the homeless.

6 Breyers Ice Cream - $4.89 BOGO.  I paid $2.67 for all 6!
I used 2 of the $3/3 Breyers, Klondike, Magnum etc. from 5/14 RP insert AND 6 of the $1/1 Breyers Publix Best Meals coupons.

My total was $6.62, or $10.79 after tax, saving $46.09.

Note - Because I am so far off on my totals (over on what I've been spending), these items and a few of the free tampons will be all of my donation this week.  I really lucked out with the 45 protein bars for $1.53 again!

No comments:

Post a Comment