Saturday, June 28, 2014

I've Got An Idea Y'all, But I Need Some Help!!! - Updated

It's 4th of July weekend this week and I want to hand out frozen hot dogs to our homeless friends - I've been waiting on a great deal to pop up and I think it's here!  The problem is that I don't know if I can pull off the quantity I need by myself.  PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE if you live in Huntsville, or the surrounding area and you can grab this deal do it!  I just need them by Thursday night in order to have them passed out Friday morning - or you guys can get them to Rusty, etc., etc.   I've tried to work it out so there is very little out of pocket.  Now on to the scenario:

Beginning 6/29 at Publix - UPDATED - Pricing is Confirmed!!!!

Bar S Franks  - $1.00.  You will pay $.45 per package.
Use the $.55/1 Ball Park printable or there may be a "Summer Grilling" booklet available with the coupon in it at the kiosk.  The store I frequent most often (on Bailey Cove/Mt. Gap) will take any Publix store coupon and enter it up to 10 times (yes with only 1 coupon, just tell the cashier when you check out - BUT NOT EVERY STORE DOES THIS).  I'm shooting for 10 at a time (of course).

Frenchs Mustard 14oz- $1.85 BOGO.  You will pay up to a $-1.25!!! MM ON 2.
First, use the $.55/1 Frenchs Mustard Publix coupon  (again tell them how many times to enter it IF your store will allow it) AND if you have it 2 of the $.50/1 Frenchs Mustard from the 5/11 SS insert (they will both double to $1).  Be careful with these, because there is a limit of 2 per shopping trip!
If you don't have the 5/11 SS coupon you still have a few options that will be a MM to help pay for the hot dogs!!!
Use the Publix coupon AND the $.30/1 Frenchs from the 6/15 SS insert for each bottle you buy (it will double to $.60), making it a $.45 MM wyb(when you buy) 2.
OR
Use the Publix coupon AND $.30/1 Frenchs printable for each bottle you buy (it will double to $.60), making it a $.45 MM wyb(when you buy) 2.


So, in this very straightforward scenario, if you buy 2 packs of hot dogs and 2 mustards with the 2 of $.50/1 mustard newspaper coupon AND the 2 store coupons entered twice, they will pay you $.06 after tax.  
If you buy 2 packs of hot dogs and 2 mustards with 2 of the $.30/1 mustard coupons AND the 2 store coupons entered twice, your total will be $.45, or $.74 after tax.  

I already picked up 12 packs this morning to get a jump on things.


I'm crossing my fingers some of you can help me out so we can get the quantity for this weekend!

Don't forget, there is another MM you can use this week:

I would buy at least 2 of these:
2 Betty Crocker Cornbread & Muffin Mix - 2/$1.  Pay $-.50!!!
Use 1 of the $1.50/2 Betty Crocker Mixes Publix Best Meals coupons for every 2 you buy(on display in the store).  


A HUGE thanks to couponaholic.net for the info - couldn't do what I do without other couponing sites!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment