Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Week 46 - Personal Care Again at Kroger

So, I basically did the same thing as last week at Kroger, but had a few changes based on what they were out of.  It's the second week of the Mega Sale, so everything is the same.  I was reminded that we are in need of lots of shampoos and such because of how hot it is outside, so that's going to be my goal again this week.  Because of that AND the fact that personal care is so cheap again, I think I'm going to be utilizing my final $10 donation in order to buy as much as possible.  Here's the deets:

4 Secret Deo - $1.29.  I paid $.29 each, or $1.16 for all 4.
I used the 4 of the $1/1 Secret from 6/1 PG insert.  These are for the homeless.

2 Gillette Satin Care Shave Gel - $1.29.  I paid $.64 each or $1.28 for all 2.  These are for my cousin.
I used 2 of the $.55/1 Gillette Satin Care from 5/18 RP insert.  (Limit 4 coupons).  OR
$1/2 Gillette Satin Care OR
$.40/1 Satin Care printable  These are for my cousin.

6 Gillette Deo - $1.29.  I paid $.29, or $1.74 for all 6.  That's all they had!!!
I used 3 of the $2/2 Gillette Deo or Body Wash from 6/1 PG insert (limit 4 like coupons) OR
$2/2 Gillette Kroger Digital coupon OR
$1/1 Gillette Clear Gel printable (if applicable)  These are for the homeless.

4 EAS Bars - $1.  I paid FREE!  
I used 4 of the $1/1 any EAS products from 5/11 SS insert.  These are for the homeless.

Herbal Essence Shampoo - $1.99.  I paid $.49 each, or $3.92 for all 8.
I used 4 of the $3/2 Herbal Essence from 5/11 PG.  I will most likely donate all to the homeless depending on how much I spend this week.

My total at the register was $8.10, or $11.27 after tax, saving $54.10.  

I'm calling this a good start to the week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment