Friday, February 21, 2014

Another Publix Trip

I have done so much shopping this week that I'm terribly behind on posting.  Part of it was all the awesome money-makers this week (I didn't come out of pocket for milk once!) and part of it was trying to spend donation money for the Help Our Homeless Veterans and Citizens organization.  For this particular trip, I did veer from my list and take advantage of the Viva Italia sale, so my numbers aren't terribly good, but I'm still happy with the end result.  Here is my big "shop" for my family (and some for the homeless) this week:

6 Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse Whole Grain White Bread - Sales Price $3.99 BOGO.  My Price $.03 MM.  Used 6 $.50/1 Pepperidge Farm Sandwich bread (which doubled to $1) from 2/9 SS insert AND 6 $1/1 Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain Bread Publix coupon from Green Advantage Sweet Deals flyer.

1 pkg Publix Chicken Thighs - Sales Price $3.42.  My Price $1.42.  Used $2 off chicken or sausage Publix Viva Italia coupon wyb 4 participating products.

1 State Fair Whole Grain Corn Dogs - Sales Price 2/$6.  My Price $1.25.  Used $.75/1 State Fair product from 1/26 RP insert AND $1/1 State Fair Corn Dogs Publix coupon from Green Advantage Sweet Deals flyer.

1 Hanover Kidney Beans - Sales Price $.99.  My Price $.01MM.  Used $.50/1 Plain Hanover Beans (which doubled to $1) from coupons.com - no longer available.

2 Hanover Black Beans in Sauce - Sales Price $1.29 each.  My Price $.58 for both.  Used 2 $.50/1 Hanover Beans in sauce (which doubled to $1) from coupons.com - no longer available.

1 9Lives Cat Food - Price $3.99.  No coupons used.

26 Maruchan Yakisoba Noodles - Sales Price $.99 BOGO.  My Price $.13 MM.  Used 13 $1/2 Maruchan Yakisoba Noodles from 1/12 SS insert.

2 Breakstone Greek Sour Cream - Sales Price $2.59 each.  My Price $.59 for both!  Used 2 $1/1 Breakstone Greek sour cream printable coupons AND 1 BOGO Breakstone Greek Sour Cream Publix coupon from Green Advantage Sweet Deals flyer.

2 Capri Sun Roarin Waters - Sales Price $1.79 each.  My Price $2.58 for both.  Used $1/2 Capri Sun Roarin Waters from 2/2 SS insert.

1 Folgers Coffee - Sales Price $3.00.  My Price $2.50.  Used $.25/1 Folgers (which doubled to $.50) from 2/2 RP insert.

4 28oz Hunts Crushed Tomatoes - Sales Price $1.99 BOGO.  My Price $3.98.  No coupons used.

1 Publix Cuban Sandwhich - Sales Price $3.49.  No coupons used.

2 Kraft Parmesan Cheese - Sales Price $3.49 BOGO.  My Price $1.49 for both.  Used 2 of the $1/3 Kraft Parmesan Cheese and 2 cans Hunts tomatoes (14.5oz or larger) Peelie coupons.

2 Pam Cooking Spray - Sales Price $3.19 BOGO.  No coupons used.

5 Hunts Tomato Sauce - Sales Price 5/$2.  My Price $1.00 for all 5.  Used $1/5 Hunts sauce Viva Italia Publix coupon.

1 Publix Toaster Pastry - Sales Price $1.69.  No coupons used.

6 Progresso Soup - Sales Price $1.95 BOGO.  My Price $.48 each.  Used $.50/2 Progresso soup from 1/5 SS insert (which doubled to $1).  I absolutely could not believe I only had 3 of these coupons.  This definitely changes things for my donation this week.

7 Mueller Pot-sized Pasta - Sales Price $1.69 BOGO.  My Price $.67 for all 7.  Used 7 $.75/1 Mueller's Pasta peelies from the Hunts tomatoes.

I also used a $5/$50.00 Star Market coupon, which made my total $30.59 after tax, saving $110.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment