Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Publix Freebies and MM!! - Updated!!!

I went into Publix today just because I wanted to take advantage of the free Sea Best and ketchup, also see if I could take advantage of the last day of the Angel Soft MM....and I was out of potatoes.  My little Ella Lou said she wanted mashed potatoes tonight with roasted chicken, and when she says she wants mashed potatoes that baby means it!  She will physically bring me the bag of potatoes and peeler and tell me to get to work...gotta love a woman who knows what she wants.  Here's how it went down:

2 32oz Heinz Ketchup - Sales Price $2.00.  My Price FREE.  Used 2 of the $2/1 Heinz Ketchup or $2/4 Ore-IDA potatoes Publix Game Favorites coupon.

1 Sea Best Tilapia - Sales Price $7.99  My Price $-.75!  Used Publix Digital coupon for 1 Free Sea Best up to $7.99 AND $.75/1 product peelie.

4 Angel Soft Tissue - Sales Price $1.50 BOGO.  My Price $-1.00!  Used 4 of $.50/1 Angel Soft from 2/2 RP insert.  This ends today!!!

1 5lb bag Potatoes - Sales Price $2.99.  No coupons used.

My total at the register was $1.24 or $1.88 after tax, saving $23.92.  At the end of the day I spent less on the potatoes than I would just running in and picking them up so I call it a success....especially since Mommy would be in big trouble without them!

NOTE:  Nissan noodles are BOGO $.89 ending today.  Use the $1/3 Nissan noodles from 2/2 SS insert making them just $.11 each wyb 3!

UPDATE:

 Lipton Tea Bags 16 ct are $1.39.  Use $.75/1 Lipton Hang tag Publix coupon (located in front of store) AND $.40/1 Lipton from 1/26 RP insert for a $.16 MM!  The Publix coupon expires 2/6!!

Axe Shave Gel are $3.07.  Buy 2 and use $2/1 Axe face product from 1/26 RP AND $2/2 Axe products from purple Publix flyer.  This makes each shave gel $.07 wyb 2.

Thanks IHeartPublix.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment