Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Week 26 - End of Week Totals

I am running behind this week.  I have finally finished our taxes AND figured out how we are going to replace the hot water heater in our rental property (yes rental property sounds like we have money....it really means that we take a loss every month on the mortgage and have to rent where we are now - cross your fingers that changes over the next few months!).  Also, I forgot to take a picture of the rice and chapstick, so you're going to have to trust me on this one.  Here are the totals:

I spent $3.76 for $96.80 of groceries and took that to Grateful Life Church who housed so many of our homeless friends during the cold weather.  See how Here.

I also bought a few extra things to take on Saturday:

10 Chapstick - Sales Price $.97.  My Price $-.30!  Used 5 $1/2 Chapstick Publix coupon from Purple Health and Beauty Flyer (ends today) AND 5 $.50/2 Chapstick from 1/26 RP insert. (For the homeless).

5 Minute Rice - Sales Price $1.69.  My Price $.69 each.  Used 5 $.50/1 Minute Rice from 1/26 RP insert. (For the homeless.)

2 Mahatma Rice - Sales Price $.89.  My Price $1.03 for both.  Used $.75/2 Mahatma Rice from 1/26 RP insert. (For the homeless).

Totals for Week 26

My Cost:  $7.94
Products:  $116.73

****Splitting in half for my totals purpose for the next several weeks....

Running Tally - End of Week 26

My Cost:  $131.68
Products:  $674.39

No comments:

Post a Comment