Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Week 29 - End of Week Totals

So, my donation this week was a complete turn-around from what I had planned on.  I spent a ridiculous amount of time earlier in the week running around trying to buy the most I could with the donation money I was tasked to spend, and ended up with a decent haul for the money, but decided to use my personal donation monies to fill the gap.

At Publix:

10 Maruchan Yakisoba Noodles - Sales Price $.99 BOGO.  My Price Free.  Used 5 $1/2 Maruchan Yakisoba Noodles from 1/12 SS insert.

6 Progresso Soup - Sales Price $1.95 BOGO.  My Price $.48 each.  Used $.50/2 Progresso soup from 1/5 SS insert (which doubled to $1).  I absolutely could not believe I only had 3 of these coupons.  This definitely changed things for my donation this week.

4 Nissan Big Cup of Noodles - Sales Price 4/$1.00.  My Price $.50 all 4..  Used 1 of the B3G1 Nissan noodles from 2/2 SS insert. This coupon rang as $.25 and added a $.25 multiplied coupon.  Everytime I walk into Publix they only have 4 of these left - it's a shame too because our homeless friends LOVE these.

At Aldi:

24 Vienna Sausage - Sales Price $.39 or $9.36 for all 24.  No coupons used.

End of Week Totals

My Cost:  $12.71
Products:  $21.16

***Splitting in half for my totals purposes due to a donation****

Running Tally - End of Week 29

My Cost:  $143.65
Products:  $737.35

Here are a few pics of other things I bought with the donation money (utilizing coupons and sales of course!)


No comments:

Post a Comment