Tuesday, March 4, 2014

CVS Grocery Clearance!

I walked into CVS yesterday to snag the "free" candy (meaning you pay for it, but receive the exact amount back in ECBs) and while I was there I noticed that there were tons of markdowns on grocery items!!!!  Woohoo!!  Personally, I am always skeptical of food being marked down, but I checked expiration dates and everything look fine.  I love, love, love Clarence (aka clearance)!  Clarence plus coupons is the best boyfriend ever (at least that's what I tell my husband anyway).  I digress....here's what I bought for my homeless friends:

4 Skippy Peanut Butter - Clarence said they were $.89 each!  No coupons used.

2 South Beach Diet Protein Boxes - Clarence said $.99 each.  I used 1 $2.50/2 South Beach Diet bars from 2/9 SS insert making these a $.52 MM.

So, thus far I spent $3.04 for the homeless.  YAY!

Oh, and here is a pick for all the doubters...Clarence rarely lies.


No comments:

Post a Comment