Friday, March 21, 2014

My Weekly Shop

I'm going to have to admit that I'm not entirely sure why I bought anything this week at Publix for myself.  I really didn't need anything after I ran into Aldi to buy milk and veg.  Of course I wanted to take advantage of the great deals though, so here it is:

4 Cool Whip - BOGO $1.75.  I paid $.33 each or $1.32 for all 4.  Used 4 of the $.55/1 Cool Whip Publix coupons from Basket of Savings booklet.

5 Smithfield Ham Slices - BOGO $3.49.  I paid $.99 each, or $4.95 for all 5.  I used 5 of the $.75/1 Smithfield Anytime from 3/9 RP insert.  I love, love, love these for a super quick meal!

2 Triscut - 2/$5.  I paid $3.00. for both.  Used 2 of the $1/1 Triscut printable from coupons.com.  I also received $1 deposit from Checkout51.

2 Ronzoni Pasta - BOGO $1.49.  I paid $.49 for both.  Used $1/2 Ronzoni Kroger mailer coupon.

2 Ritz Crackers - BOGO $2.99.  I paid $.99 for both.  Used 2 of the $.50/1 Nabisco crackers printable (NLA? which doubled to $1).  I like these to make homemade lunchables for my kids.

2 Oscar Mayer Bologna - BOGO $2.99.  I paid $1.50 for both.  Used 2 of the $.75/1 Oscar Mayer Ham or Bologna printables - NLA.

1 Suave Natural Infusions Shampoo - $3.00.  I paid FREE.  Used 1 of the $1.50/1 Suave Natural Infusion (only the gold bottle) from 3/9 RP insert AND 1 of the $1.50/1 Suave Target printable coupons.

5 Campbells Condensed Soup - 10/$10 - I paid FREE.  Used 1 of the $2/5 Campbells Publix Best Meals emailed coupon AND 2 of the $1.50/2 Campbells Healthy Request soup printable - NLA.

I also bought the following veg and used a $1/$4 fresh produce Kroger emailed coupon:
2 Cucumbers - $1.38.
Campari Tomatoes - $2.50.
Green Onions - $.75.  I rarely buy these because I never cut the root end off.  I chop the green, then place the remainder of the onion in water on my kitchen window sill.  The green will grow back...over and over again.

My total was $15.78 (because the cashier mistakenly keyed in an extra $.10 on one of the coupons), or $18.82 after tax, saving 48.69.  Obviously my total would have been better had I had a competitor coupon, but overall I'm happy to have some extra stuff in the freezer!


No comments:

Post a Comment