Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thanks for the Donation Kim!

Last Saturday, one of our newer volunteers Kim handed me $10 to spend on food this week (her reasoning of course was that I would be able to buy more with coupons).  Well, normally I would be all excited about this, but this week has been so strange as far as matchups for food for our homeless friends!  So Kim, I did the best I could:

8 Chef Boyardee - Sales Price $1.49 BOGO.  I paid $4.00 for all 8.  Used 2 of the $1/4 Chef Boyardee Blinkie coupons.

10 Starkist Tuna Salad - Sales Price 10/$10.  I paid $5.00 for all 10.  Used 5 of the $1/2 Starkist Target coupons.

8 Dole Pineapple - Sales Price 4/$3.  I paid $2.00 for all 8.  Used 4 of the $.50/2 Dole canned fruit (which doubled to $1).

In an organization like this, every single donation makes such a difference - Thanks again Kim!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment