Friday, March 28, 2014

My Awesome Kroger Trip

I ran into Kroger with the girls this afternoon to see if they had any of the free Dove shampoo as part of the Mega Sale and to scope out the small sized Motrin (I asked Publix to order some but they said they were no longer available).  I was skeptical to drag the girls in, but I decided to embrace the chaos, sing a few songs, and bribe them with the indoor playground (Chick-fil-A) if they were good.  Everything fell into place perfectly!!!!  Here's the breakdown (pricing includes the automatic $5 deduction for the Mega Sale):

2 Heluva Good Dips - $.99 each.  I paid $.48 for both.  Used 2 of the $.75/1 Heluva Good Dips from 1/26 SS insert.

1 Dove Men+Care Shampoo - $2.49.  I paid $-.01!  Used $2.50/1 Dove Men+Care Shampoo from 3/23 RP insert.  (I could only find 1 of these - darn it!!!)

2 Axe Shampoo - $2.99 each.  I paid .98 for both.  Used 2 of the $2.50/1 Axe Hair Care from 3/23 RP insert.

4 Motrin - $.99 each.  I paid $-2.04!  Used 2 of the $3/2 Motrin from 3/9 RP insert.

My total at the register was $-.59, or $.71 after tax!  It seriously felt good to have 1 good shop this week!

Thanks couponaholic.net for the tip on the Motrin AND krogerkrazy.com for the matchups!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment