Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Publix Trip

I had an AWESOME trip to Publix today!!  I really just bought a few soups and I wanted to check out which pastas were included in the BOGO sale, but I'm calling this one a success!  In all honesty I messed up my total by not buying the soup in groups of 6, but this was just my first round.  I am doing a coupon swap with my friend Steph today and hope to find more of the Campbell's coupons so I can go back!

16 Cans Campbell's Homestyle Soup - Sale Price $2.49 BOGO.  My Price $1.92 for all 16!  I used 5 of the $2/3 Campbell's Homestyle Soup Publix Coupon Best Meals Happen at Home emailed AND 8 of $.50/2 Campbell's Soup from 1/12 SS insert.  IF I had bought in groups of 6, my price would have been $.08/can instead of $.12/can but I jumped the gun! Note - the Best Meals coupon ends 1/23!

5 French's Mustard - Sales Price $1.85 BOGO.  My Price - ($-.37)!  Used 5 $.50/1 French's Yellow Mustard from 1/19 SS insert.  No, the mustard isn't for the homeless - but I may donate them to my friend Theresa  (Feed the Flock) who cooks each Saturday if she needs them!

My total was $1.55 for 21 items.  Yes Publix is.....where Shopping is a Pleasure!  Lol!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment