Saturday, January 4, 2014

Week 21? Nope, Nope. Week 22!

It finally occurred to me as I posted A Call For Help on the facebook page for food this week that I had an extra week to make up for!  Why not buy enough for last week and this week?  So....I did.  Here's the breakdown:

18 Cans Progresso Soup - Sales Price $1.97 BOGO, My Price $.97 for 2.  Used 9 of the $.50/2 Progresso soup coupons, from newspaper inserts and coupons.com.

8 Cans Progresso Soup - Same as above except My Price was $5.22 (.74/can).  Used Publix digital coupon for $2/8 cans Progresso.

The rest of the "stuff" and how I got it can be seen Here.

Overall, I think that between Beth, Melissa, Rusty and myself, we were able to pull it out this week and will be able to provide a least a few meals for our homeless friends.  I'm heading out this morning with hot soup to hand out and my vehicle stuffed full of blankets, coats and other warm things.  I hope we can help a little in this cold weather!

Weekly Totals - End of Week 22 

My Cost:  $10.41
Products:  $27.75

***Don't forget that this is 2 weeks AND I split the whole thing  in half because of my extra donation!

Running Tally - End of Week 22

My Cost:  112.39
Products:  531.60


No comments:

Post a Comment