Friday, January 24, 2014

Week 25 - Publix Trip #2

I went ahead and did another Publix trip this week.  Turns out the coupon swap was a bust for more soup coupons - guess the word is getting out about soup at Publix!!!  Of course the trip did not go as planned because they were out of Emergen-C, Lysol and the Dove coupons I had did not match; but thems the breaks!  At the end of the day I was slightly more out of pocket than planned but I was able to score a couple of great items.

8 V-8 Refreshers Juice - Sales Price $2.00.  My Price $.50 each.  Used 2 of the $2/4 Participating Products (Campbell's Go Soup, Slow Kettle, Spaghettios with Meat, and V-8 Fushion Refreshers 46 oz) Publix coupon from Green Game Favorites Flyer AND 8 of $.50/1 V-8 Refreshers from 1/5 RP insert.

16 Campbell's Spaghettios with Meat - Sales Price $10/10.  My Price $.25 each.  Used 2 of the $.50/3 Campbell's spaghettios AND 2 of the $.40/3 Campbell's spaghettios AND 1 $.40/3 Campbell's spaghettios Publix Digital coupon.  I stacked all of those with 4 of the $2/4 Participating Products (Campbell's Go Soup, Slow Kettle, Spaghettios with Meat, and V-8 Fushion Refreshers 46 oz) Publix coupon from Green Game Favorites Flyer.

6 Campbell's Homestyle Soup - Sales Price $2.49 BOGO.  My Price $.20 each.  Used 3 of the $.75/2 Campbell's Homestyle soup  AND 2 of the $2/3 Campbell's Homestyle Soup Publix Coupon Best Meals Happen at Home emailed coupon.

2 Ronzoni 150 Calorie Pasta - Sales Price $1.49 BOGO.  My Price $-.01! for both!  Used 2 $.75/1 Ronzoni 150 Pasta.

2 Smithfield Ham Slice - Sales Price $3.49 BOGO.  My Price $2.49 for both.  Used $1/2 Smithfield Ham Slice from Publix Game Day Favorites.

1 GE Reveal Lightbulbs - Sales Price $5.49 BOGO.  My Price $.74 for 1.  Used $2/1 GE Reveal light bulbs Target printable coupon.

1 Jones Canadian Bacon - Sales Price $3.79.  My Price $2.79.  Used $1/1 Jones Canadian bacon from 1/12 RP insert.

1 Goldfish flakes - Price $1.99.  No coupons used.

I also used a $5/$50 Star Market competitor coupon and ended up with a total of $11.63, saving $69.66 total.

The goldfish flakes are not pictured and I noticed that I cut off a row of spaghettios - I really suck at picture taking!!!

Happy Shopping!

As always, thanks to iheartpublix.com and couponaholic.net for the tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment