Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Week 25 - End of Week Totals

Saturday went really well distributing food and items to the homeless (unfortunately I had to leave early again -it's been about 3 weeks since I've stayed to the end!).  I was actually shocked and amazed when I saw our homeless friend Chuck.  He looked so happy and at peace!  I can't help thinking about the first time he received a button down shirt and some shoes...he said, "I may actually look like somebody now."  Many weeks later, he not only looks like somebody but he seems to have found some happiness.  Here are Chuck and my buddy Beth who is another wonderful friend I've made through this journey:

As far as items that I took to distribute:

Publix

4 V-8 Refreshers Juice - Sales Price $2.00.  My Price $.50 each.  Used 1 of the $2/4 Participating Products (Campbell's Go Soup, Slow Kettle, Spaghettios with Meat, and V-8 Fushion Refreshers 46 oz) Publix coupon from Green Game Favorites Flyer AND 4 of $.50/1 V-8 Refreshers from 1/5 RP insert.

4 Campbell's Spaghettios with Meat - Sales Price $10/10.  My Price $.25 each.  Used 2 of the $.50/3 Campbell's spaghettios AND 2 of the $.40/3 Campbell's spaghettios AND 1 $.40/3 Campbell's spaghettios Publix Digital coupon.  I stacked all of those with 4 of the $2/4 Participating Products (Campbell's Go Soup, Slow Kettle, Spaghettios with Meat, and V-8 Fushion Refreshers 46 oz) Publix coupon from Green Game Favorites Flyer. I kept the rest for my family.

6 Campbell's Homestyle Soup - Sales Price $2.49 BOGO.  My Price $.20 each.  Used 3 of the $.75/2 Campbell's Homestyle soup  AND 2 of the $2/3 Campbell's Homestyle Soup Publix Coupon Best Meals Happen at Home emailed coupon.

16 Cans Campbell's Homestyle Soup - Sale Price $2.49 BOGO.  My Price $1.92 for all 16!  I used 5 of the $2/3 Campbell's Homestyle Soup Publix Coupon Best Meals Happen at Home emailed AND 8 of $.50/2 Campbell's Soup from 1/12 SS insert.  IF I had bought in groups of 6, my price would have been $.08/can instead of $.12/can but I jumped the gun! Note - the Best Meals coupon ends 1/23!

CVS

6 Speedstick - Sales Price $1.99, My Price $1.00 each.  Used 2 B1G1 Speedstick from 1/19 SS insert.

2 Boost Nutritional Shakes 6-packs  - Sales Price $6.99 each.  My Price $3.99 and $2.99 respectively.  Used $3/1 and $4/1 Boost Products from 1/5 SS inset.

I used $10 ECB from last week, and my price at the register was $2.95.  BUT I received $10 ECB back!

Totals for Week 25

My Price:  $9.07
Products:  $65.31

****Remember I'm splitting my total in half for weeks to come****

Running Tally - End of Week 25

My Price:  $127.71
Products:  $616.02


No comments:

Post a Comment