Thursday, January 30, 2014

Week 26 - CVS trip

I haven't shopped since Monday because of weather and sick babies, so today I seriously made up for it.  The reason why I am going to begin posting all of my shopping trips is to show how I use coupons in order to keep our grocery expense around $50/week (there will be more on that later).  Anyway...I really wasn't inspired at CVS this week for the homeless and just picked up a few things for my family; of course the twins were with me and that does change things a bit!


2 Colgate 360 Toothbrushes:  Sales Price $2.99 (receive $2 ECB WYB 1 - limit 2).  I used 2 $1/1 Colgate Toothbrush from 1/19 SS insert.

4 Wet N Wild Products  (all Wet N Wild B1G1 50% off):
2 Wet N Wild Nail Polish:  Sales Price $.99 and $.49
1 Wet N Wild Lip Gloss:  Sales Price $1.99.
1 Wet N Wild Eye Liner:  Sales Price $.49
    Used 4 $1/1 Wet N Wild or Fergie from 1/26 RP insert.  I followed Steve's scenario from couponaholic.net, which made all 4 items free!

1 CVS trial pack pullups - $.99.  No coupons used.  I just want to try these.
1 Gummy Bears - $.99.  No coupons used.  Yes, they are open....they were opened in the car!

I used $6 ECB from last week, paid $.95 out of pocket, and received $4 ECB for next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment