Friday, January 10, 2014

Week 23 - End of Week Tally

It really has been a good shopping week for our homeless friends.  I have $12 in ECB at CVS for next week, and I was able to score a few MM so I could grab more stuff.  I did have a major mishap in which 2 of the SlimFast were destroyed by my children (my fault for leaving them out!), but I was able to replace them with free Kids Boost (same nutritional value) so it all worked out in the end.  Whew.  Here's the breakdown:

CVS
4 4-packs SlimFast - Sale Price 2/$10 or $20.00 total.  My Price $5.00.  See how here.  And made $12 ECB.  Don't forget 2 of the 4-packs died.

Publix
6 Ricola Cough Drops - Sales Price $1.45 BOGO.  My Price $.45 for 2.  Used $1/1 Ricola from 1/5 RP insert.

6 Knorr Pasta Sides - Sales Price $10/10.  My Price $.50 each.  Used $.50/2 Knorr sides from 1/5 RP insert.

2 Purina One Cat Food - Sales Price $.75.  My Price FREE.  Used Free 3.5 oz Cat Food from Purina bag.

4 Nature Valley Granola Bars - Sales Price 1.99 each.  My Price $.74 each.  Used 1 $2/4 Nature Valley Kroger mailer coupon AND 2 $.50/1 Nature Valley from 1/5 SS AND $.50/2 Nature Valley from coupons.com printable.

2 4-packs Kids Boost - Sales Price $4.99 each.  My Price FREE.  Used $2/1 Boost nutritional from Publix Delicious Inspirations AND $3/1 Boost Nutritional from 1/5 SS insert.

2 4-packs Kids Boost - Sales Price $4.99.  My Price ($-2.02).  Used Use $2/1 Boost nutritional from Publix Delicious Inspirations (found by the customer service at my store) AND $4/1 Boost Nutritional from 1/5 SS insert.

The evaporated milk is for veteran Rick and I'm not sure why I put it in the pic.  It was nice to be able to expand a bit from soup this week, but I knew with my Kroger shopping trip coming up with the donated gift card we would have plenty of soup and other foods.

Total for the Week - End of Week 23

My Cost - $10.29
Products - $59.77

Remember that over the course of 20 weeks I will be splitting the totals in half:

Running Tally - End of Week 23

My Cost - $117.54
Products - $561.49

As always, thank you iheartpublix.com and couponaholic.net!

No comments:

Post a Comment